NOW REGISTERING for SPRING BREAK / SUMMER CAMPS & WEEKLY ACADEMY!
At Main Street Indoor Soccer we are beyond excited to announce the return of our highly rated Indoor Soccer Camps & Academy "Next Level". We combined 8 years of our experience with the expertise of our proud partner, Stoke City FC (UK) and came up with a modern, rigorous, and fun curriculum similar to those used in professional European clubs for youth development. Your child's training will focus on the Big Four soccer domains, as they sometimes call those skill sets in England: DRIBBLING, PASSING, SHOOTING, & BALL CONTROL. Young players will only use highly effective drills that guarantee to take their soccer game to the NEXT LEVEL! Our final component is a positive and safe environment for every player where they are encouraged to support one another, exhibit good sportsmanship, take risks, set goals, and take responsibility for their own progress. We are currently welcoming players ages 6-12 regardless of their current level.
Indoor Soccer Camp Next Level Features:
- Full day (9 am - 12 pm), half day (9 am - 12 pm), extended day (8 am - 4 pm), and custom schedule options (pick your own days):
for the following weeks: March 13-17; June 5-9; June 12-16; June 19-23; June 26-30; July 3-7 (off on 4th); July 10-14; July 17-21; July 24-28; July 31-Aug 4; Aug
- centrally located indoor 5000+ sq.ft air-conditioned field
- nationally licensed coaches with extensive experience & clean background checks (Coach Chelsea, former college player from Australia, Coach Sergio, Colombian born former semi-pro player from Valencia, Spain)
- fun-packed yet rigorous training curriculum designed over the
summer with Stoke City FC coaches focused on improving your child's game skills such as dribbling, shooting, ball control, & passing.
- positive environment with zero tolerance to bullying or negative behavior.
- explicitly teaching character education & good sportsmanship
(celebrating each other's success, being a team players, setting goals and
staying motivated, being able to receive & use constructive feedback, etc)
- every child will win at least one prize (e.g. soccer ball, board games, speakers)
- fun games and activities: bubble soccer, snow ball fights, tug-o-war, etc
- free snacks
- certificates of achievement upon completion
- appearances from professional/college players - based on availability
- sibling discounts, early bird discounts, academy discounts!
- no rainouts or cancellations
- for quick answers call 713.780.1930 / text 713.724.5161
FALL ACADEMY SCHEDULE
(beginner & intermediate)
MONDAY 4-5 PM
TUESDAY 5 - 6 PM
THURSDAY 4:30-5:30 PM
Meet our newest Youth Academy Coach - Chelsea Ford
We are excited to welcome our latest addition -
Chelsea Ford of Australia. Chelsea is a life-long soccer player who was named in All Conference NJCAA 1st team. She was a captain of that team and also of her senior year team. Throughout her college soccer career she played center-mid for Bluefield College Virginia.
Chelsea's expertise goes far beyond the soccer field - she graduated in 2020 with Bachelors degree in Exercise Sport Science with a concentration in Sports Management.
Chelsea loves working with children and has been coaching young soccer players for several years. In her free time, she likes surfing, skating, diving, jet skiing, riding bikes, and spending time with family.