At Main Street Indoor Soccer we are beyond excited to announce the return of our highly rated Soccer Academy Next Level. We combined 8 years of our experience with the expertise of our proud partner, Stoke City FC (UK) and came up with a modern, rigorous, and fun curriculum similar to those used in professional European clubs for youth development. Your child's training will focus on the Big Four soccer domains, as they sometimes call those skill sets in England: DRIBBLING, PASSING, SHOOTING, & BALL CONTROL. Young players will only use highly effective drills that guarantee to take their soccer game to a new level! Our final component is a positive and safe environment for every player where they are encouraged to support one another, exhibit good sportsmanship, take risks, set goals, and take responsibility for their own progress. We are currently welcoming players ages 6-10 regardless of their current level.
Some parents ask, "Will my son/daughter learn any game-ready skills that they can use right away in their next game?" Yes, every day! Here are just a couple of skill examples that we focus on, week in and week out. Improve precision and power of your shot and learn at least one devastating dribbling move each day!
Indoor Soccer Academy Next Level Features:
- after school sessions for ages 6-10
- centrally located indoor 5000 sq.ft air-conditioned field
- nationally licensed coaches with extensive experience & clean backround checks
- fun-packed yet rigorous training curriculum designed over the
summer while working side by side with Stoke City FC coaches focused on
dribbling, shooting, ball control, & passing.
- positive environment with zero tolerance to bullying or negative behavior.
- explicitly teaching character education & good sportsmanship
(celebrating each other's success, being a team players, setting goals and
staying motivated, being able to receive & use constructive feedback, etc)
- INTRO rates (September sign-ups will be grandfathered in with these rates)
- ONE or TWO day a week options.
- OPEN PLAY sessions will be organized soon (discounts for Academy).
- sibling discounts, camp discounts, & league discounts!
- for quick answers call 713.780.1930 / text 713.724.5161
NOW REGISTERING FOR FALL 2022 -
Main Street Soccer Academy NEXT LEVEL
FALL 2022 SCHEDULE
(beginner & intermediate)
MONDAY 4-5 PM
TUESDAY 5 - 6 PM
THURSDAY 4:30-5:30 PM
Meet our newest Youth Academy Coach - Chelsea Ford
We are excited to welcome our latest addition -
Chelsea Ford of Australia. Chelsea is a life-long soccer player who was named in All Conference NJCAA 1st team. She was a captain of that team and also of her senior year team. Throughout her college soccer career she played center-mid for Bluefield College Virginia.
Chelsea's expertise goes far beyond the soccer field - she graduated in 2020 with Bachelors degree in Exercise Sport Science with a concentration in Sports Management.
Chelsea loves working with children and has been coaching young soccer players for several years. In her free time, she likes surfing, skating, diving, jet skiing, riding bikes, and spending time with family.